Monday, April 27, 2020

The Best Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

I’m a sucker for protein shakes. They go hand-in-hand with my weight-lifting workouts and are a quick nutrition-packed meal when I’m crunched for time. But I’m also an incredible protein shake snob and not all protein shakes are created equally. Some taste too artificial, some are loaded with sugar, and some don’t do what they promise.

But if you’re looking for the absolute best protein shake that’s out there right now  (and believe me, I’ve tried most of them) this is it.  

The Best Protein Shake You’ll Ever Have

LadyBoss LEAN is the end all shake that you’ll ever want/need. I’ve started a love affair with it and will never go back. I have one (sometimes two) every day and it’s been one of the best things I’ve done for my 37-year-old body. Let me tell you why.

It’s the total package

You know your junior high crush who was like, the total package? With those frosted tips, beautifully braced smile, and he was nice too? The Biebs himself couldn’t hold a candle. 

Yeah, LadyBoss LEAN is like that.

It’s a premium protein shake that is loaded with all the vitamins, minerals, and protein that a woman needs to help lose weight/build muscle, and is delicious. 

Check out all of the health benefits of LEAN for yourself because there are so many and I would hate to miss them.

I use LEAN as a meal replacement and to support my workouts. It’s also a great alternative for when you have a sweet craving. For only 100 calories you get 15 grams of protein, over a dozen essential vitamins and minerals, and LadyBoss LEAN fills you up so that you don’t overeat or snack.

I promise, you want in on this one. It feels like you’re eating a chocolate peanut butter cup (recipe below)!

Here’s the recipe for the BEST protein shake that I make every single day: 

The BEST Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

  • 8 oz water
  • ice
  • 1 scoop LEAN
  • a banana
  • 1 TB cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp almond butter (or powdered peanut butter)

Blend and enjoy.

If you’re interested in a shattering your fitness goals, check out everything LadyBoss has to offer. From workouts to cleanses, to my favorite protein shake and “green lemonade,” you’ll find a community of women who will cheer you along.

 

 

 

The post The Best Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake appeared first on How Does She.


by Nicolette via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...