Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Valentine Gift Ideas for Your Man

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and maybe you’re fresh out of ideas! Men can be DIFFICULT to buy for! Believe me, I know. I swear my husband never needs or wants anything! I rounded up some of my, and our reader’s favorite gift ideas for men! There’s definitely something for everyone and lots of great ways to show a little extra love this holiday.

1. Mancrates – Be still my meaty heart! If your man isn’t the type that appreciates flowers, why not get him MEAT? Man Crates are gift packages with a manly touch – everything from jerky to 
  salami to beard care – these aren’t your typical gift boxes, and we LOVE them! Right now, you can spice up your Valentine’s Day with 15% off orders over $99! Just use code CUPID15 here!

2.  Stance Socks
My husband isn’t into fashion or even the finer things in life, however, he LOVES these socks. Truly! They are first and forthmost, fantastic quality. They come in tons of fun colors, prints and even your favorite sports teams!
I often get mine HERE, but you can also find some HERE.
3. Anker Charger
True story: my husband claims this is the best gift I’ve ever given him. It’s a portable charger that will charge your iphone for around 7 times! We take this with us everywhere! Practical and something that will get used over and over!

4. Game 
Maybe you and your man want something that requires interaction? This highly rated game is not only fun, it also helps you to get to learn more things about each other! It’s a great way to reconnect. 

 5. Carhartt Hat
My husband is a rancher, so Carhartt has long been a popular brand in our house. Now, it’s “cool” and trendy (which I honestly think is a bit hilarious) and you’ll find everyone in it! These hats are inexpensive and a great fit for any man, fashion connoisseur or not!
 
6. Herschel Travel toiletry bag 
This is a great option for a man that travels! It’s a good looking toiletry bag. I love that even the inside has a fun design, without going over the top. This Herschel brand makes some of my favorite bags for men.

If your husband loses his sunglasses about every 2 weeks like mine, he may need a new pair. These wooden sunglasses are a unique style that he will love!

8. Couples Journal
Here’s a gift “The Bachelor” would be proud of. If your man doesn’t mind sitting down and talking, this would be a treasure you could create together. 

10. Beard oil
Maybe your  man needs some pampering and TLC? This beard oil was made by an essential oil guru and it’s made of all kinds of wonderful natural essential oils. His face will be as soft as a baby’s bum in no time. 

11. Blue tooth speaker 
This little guy packs a mean punch. It has great sound quality but is lightweight enough to take with him anywhere! Beach, pool, bball court and more, he’ll have music everywhere!
 
12. Back massager
I got this for MYSELF and my husband is always stealing it. There’s a reason it has received SO many positive reviews! It’s like having a built in masseuse PLUS, it heats up adding EXTRA relief! 
 
13. Traeger grill
This is a little higher priced gift idea, but the whole family will benefit. We own one and I can’t rave enough about it. My husband ADORES getting out and smoking some meat. I would recommend one to ANYONE!
 
14. Make your own hot sauce
I thought this was such a unique gift idea. You can make your own hot sauce with this well reviewed kit! This would even be a fun date night IN. 

The post Valentine Gift Ideas for Your Man appeared first on How Does She.


by Andrea via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...