Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Walk on the Wild Side: Adding A Little Print to Your Wardrobe

***We’re thrilled to team up with Walmart and RewardStyle on this post! All opinions are our own.***

If there’s one trend I’m seeing OVER and OVER for Fall, it’s animal print. We’re talking a walking zoo around here! I’ve seen leopard, snake skin, and all kinds of wildlife inspired prints! To be honest, I’m not sad about it! I feel like animal print, if done right, can be a timeless way to add some pizazz to ANY wardrobe. I know, for some of you, animal print may be a little more “wild” than you may be used to. That’s okay. Just start small! 

First off, I have to tell you, I have found SO many awesome prints at Walmart. 
From the mentioned animal print, to a classic stripe, you can find it all!
I love shopping Walmart! I find myself gravitating more so now than EVER because of so many new lines and styles
Plus, they offer FREE 2 day shipping (for purchases over $35) on most items! I love being able to have them shipped right to my door quickly.

Sometimes the seasons can get a bit crazy as we head into Fall. I like outfits that can take me from warmer temps of Summer to the chillier winds of Fall. 
This leopard print dress meets ALL the marks. 
Paired with the right accessories? You have an outfit for the office, date night, or any day of the week!

 
Leopard print Dress/hat/open shank booties/black satchel

This leopard print has almost a boho feel with the peasant style of the dress.
It’s so light weight and breezy, it works for even the warm temperature.
The tassel and embroidery add a special touch of detail that take this piece to a whole new level.
Don’t you think?

I also love the overall fitted, yet flowy style. I can’t stand things that are super tight (because, hello I have babies!), and this dress is totally slimming!

I’m a big fan of a neutral dress, layered with lots of different accessories. 
This is one way to totally change the look of a style, even into different seasons. 
Pair this with a leather jacket or a long black cardigan and you’re going to give this dress a totally different look!
Or don’t be afraid to wear something on your head!
This hat is a great lightweight option. 
The black and brown leather banding are a perfect modern combination. 

Confession: I used to NEVER mix blacks and browns, but now, I’m totally on board. I feel like the warm cognac brown compliments the deep black coolness. It’s in my opinion, an awesome balance. It also comes in some lighter colors you may love too!

 

The open shank shoes are almost identical to a MUCH more expensive pair, but these are better in my opinion. Great fit. Padded insoles. Fantastic design. And, of course the price is amazing. 
The main reason I love this style of bootie is because of their versatility. They’re feminine and sleek enough to pair with a dress; however, they also look fantastic with jeans and a sweater. Again, that deep cognac color is a winner year round and it honestly pairs with just about ANY other color!
Just a note: I did feel these ran ever so slightly large, so if you’re between sizes, size down.

I also snagged this gorgeous black faux leather bag. 
This bag is literally the PERFECT size. 
Bigger than a crossbody. Smaller than a big tote.
I have room for all my stuff, and if I’m by chance packing some kiddo stuff, it fits too!
Every gal should have a good black bag, and this one is fantastic.

   

So, have I convinced you that animal print isn’t scary? I dare say, it can even be CLASSY if worn correctly!
You can shop the outfit below and be sure to check out a few other animal print options that can easily be incorporated into YOUR wardrobe!

div id=”mediavine-settings” data-blacklist-all=”1″>

The post Walk on the Wild Side: Adding A Little Print to Your Wardrobe appeared first on How Does She.


by Andrea via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...