Saturday, August 17, 2019

Accept the 7 Day Eat at Home Challenge – Save Time, Save Money, Save Your Sanity.

In conversation after conversation, I hear the same things from women.

“I want to eat healthy, but I don’t have time.”

“I’d love to sit down and eat with my family but our lives are just too crazy!”

“Meal planning, grocery shopping, meal prepping….it all stresses me out!”

or the infamous “I know it costs a lot to eat out, but it’s just convenient.”

If you have found yourself saying any of these statement, this is for you.

Hi, I’m Andrea. I’m a mom of 5 younger kids. I run a business from home. I have a husband, who is the best, but he works 70+ hours a week. I’m busy. I bet you are too.
I grew up with a mother who made home cooked meals DAILY and never allowed a paper plate on her table.
I admire her for that, but for me, life is a little different.
I’ve tried a million different techniques for feeding my family. I try to meal plan. I scour Pinterest searching for edible recipes that don’t take hours or call for ingredients requiring me to travel to foreign lands to track down a certain spice. Each method seemed to last temporarily before crashing and burning.

I knew there have to be answer.  A time saving, money saving, sanity saving answer – that didn’t taste like cardboard and come in the form of tatertot casserole (Sorry if you love that. I don’t!)

Then came the 7 day Challenge into my life.
I knew, if I had a group of women cheering me, and each other on, I could start a great habit.

Don’t start hyperventilating yet.
It’s going to be easy. and fun. and not expensive.

For 7 days, we are going to eat dinner at home. We’re going to make yummy, quick, even healthy recipes at home for our families.  We’re going to do it with you too!
We are going to go LIVE on our Facebook page 5 days  August-20-23rd and August 26-27 ( No lives on the weekend) at 1pm MST  with a new recipe.
You’ll be able to see how things are going up close and personal!

You can see the Facebook LIVE I did HERE, introducing it!

Ready for the other good news?

We’ve teamed up with the sweetest Tiffany from the popular Eat at Home blog and are going to use her ALREADY PREPARED meal plans.

Now, these aren’t any ordinary meal plans. I’ve been using them and they are GOOD, and EASY! Lots of them are going to involve your slow cooker or even your instant pot. (Don’t have one? That’s okay too! BUT everyone should get an instant pot. They’re amazing!) You can check out sample menus HERE.

You throw some yummy ingredients in, and dinners ready after soccer practice.

They even include, COLOR CODED GROCERY lists.
You have no idea how easy this just g
ot.

PLUS, during our challenge, they are 30% off!!!!!
Just use code YES here!

 

Will you join us?

You can get the meal plans we’re using NOW,  HERE.
(Remember to use code YES to save 30%)

 

Want to see what we cooked up the first time we did this challenge (all the recipes are right from the meal plans!)?
You can check them ALL out on our FACEBOOK PAGE, but here are a couple examples.
Day 6

Day 5

 

HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE MEAL PLANS:

  • Weekly menu plans for the entire month (Check them out HERE)
  • A set of slow cooker menu plans
  • A set of whole foods menu plans (Great for those who are trying to feed themselves and/or their family healthier!)
  • A set of traditional menu plans
  • A weekly dessert recipe
  • One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
  • In short, you’ll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included! 
  • The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think. This will be the BEST $1.13 you spend all week.
  • An amazing support group of women during this 7 day challenge

SO, there you have it! Who’s up to the challenge? Can you hang for 7 days? I promise this is seriously EASY, and once you’re in the habit, and see how easy it really is, you will NEVER look back.

Get ready for your world to be rocked.

THEN, we’ll officially start our challenge on Monday, April 22nd.
You’ll be able to follow our adventure via Facebook Live each day around 1:30pm MST as well.

 

REMEMBER TO SEE THE MEAL PLANS WE’LL BE USING HERE!
HERE

You can also check out sample recipes HERE. 

We’re so excited!

The post Accept the 7 Day Eat at Home Challenge – Save Time, Save Money, Save Your Sanity. appeared first on How Does She.


by Andrea via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...