Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mud and manure are no match by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

Mud and manure are no match
What an Awesome day! Technically I’m just hogging out manure but to me Its more like revisiting my childhood. I’ve been spending the last few days working on our family farm. When I was growing up we had to clean the barns every week. We used pitch forks and wheelbarrows. When us kids grew up and moved away the barnyard didn’t get cleaned as often. This is about 4 years of built up manure and it’s soaking wet. It started pouring while I was cleaning this out. This ASV handled it like a charm. Just powered through and never had traction issues. Which is surprising since wet manure is more slippery than wet mud. Thats why they say “slippery than sh💩t”. After today this machine has become my favorite skid steer of all time. I’ve owned over 20 plus skids from 4 different makers and this is the best one. This winter It was never plugged in and would fire up even at -30F. I had issues with my other brand new skid starting even when it was plugged in. Plus the controls are smooooooth. After I hogged out the barnyard I used this machine to finesse in a boulder wall using forks. For electronic over hydraulic controls they are just responsive. All in all I can’t say enough good things about this machine with just one exception. The throttle up response is slightly delayed. For example If you jump in the machine and throttle it up at the same time you start to work it their is a few second delay. Sounds like a little thing I know but after 7 months of testing that’s the only flaw I’ve found. I know some of you run these. What’s your take on the ASV? #farmwork #barnyard #countrylife #equipment #cleanup #manure #farming #cattle #skidloader #skidsteer #loader #barn #contractor #heavyequipment #construction @asv_machines


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...