Thursday, November 16, 2017

Instant Pot Easy & Creamy Macaroni & Cheese

 

This week I decided to try out another recipe in my trusty Instant Pot. I found a delicious macaroni & cheese recipe here (Thanks Melissa!) and decided to tweak it a bit for my kids. They all thought it was really good, but then soon decided it had a bit much cheese. If I were to make it again I think I’d leave out about 1/4 of that cheese. But I highly highly recommend this recipe – such great comfort food!

Check out my video below to see all the delicious cheese in action!

 

 

The post Instant Pot Easy & Creamy Macaroni & Cheese appeared first on How Does She.


by Katie via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...