Friday, November 3, 2017

How to Winterize & Store Equipment- Stuff I didn't know until I made this video Explained clearly by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

How to Winterize & Store Equipment- Stuff I didn't know until I made this video Explained clearly
I was shocked by what I learned. The right & wrong way to store boats Landscaping, lawncare equipment, motorcycles, small engines, jet skis and more. I called the engineers at Sta-Bil to find out the right way and it completely changed my mind on what I thought I knew. Big thanks to the sta-bil for helping me with this video.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...