Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Summer Slip-Ons

Ahh, summer. A chance to let loose, load up the car, and go. As an Idaho girl, I get to see all four seasons but summer is my favorite because everything is so relaxed. Spur-of-the-moment road trip? Okay, let’s do it. Picnic at the park? Yup, no-brainer. Summer is easy and that’s why everything I wear has to be easy too. We’re partnering with Hotter Shoes to bring you some cute, easy slip-ons that will rock your summer!

Summer Slip-Ons

We’ve told you about Hotter Shoes before because they are awesome. They deliver on impressive comfort and style and are the best travel shoes. Really, I pack them everywhere because they are cute, insanely comfortable (I just wore them 11 hours at a theme park with my kids), and such high quality that they’ll probably last me a lifetime.

A cool fact about Hotter shoes: they’re hand-crafted in England in a Comfort Lab so they’re fantastic for everyone, but especially ideal if you have foot pain, knee pain, or lower back pain. Each pair has incredible arch support (I own three pairs they’re so good) and are made with care and concern, unlike so many shoes out there.

Slip on and go!

You can check out the whole Hotter collection, but here are a few of my favorite slip-on and go styles this season, including some seriously cute bags!

The Tara Daffodil

This shoe just makes me happy. It’s sunny, fun, and the perfect summer slip-on shoe to head to a parade or to the mountains for a canoe ride.

Gem Purse

I love this bag because it’s lightweight, and large enough to fit my phone, wallet, and at least four granola bars and a few juice boxes for my kids. It’s not bulky, but slim and functional.

Pair the Tara shoes with the sporty cross-body Gem Purse for the ultimate grab-and-go combo!

The Tara shoe also comes in three other fun styles and is a best-seller.

The Palmas Sandals

For something a little more resort-ish and playful, check out the Palamas Sandal. It comes in blood orange, citrus yellow, or soft silver. The knot detail and peep toe won me over immediately.

This is a cute sandal! And the heel is just high enough to get the flirty wedge look, but the microfiber insoles are plush and luxury to give you lasting comfort.

Pair this with the Harriet Handbag in blood orange (also available in royal blue and pebble gray). This has become my favorite purse of the summer. To me, a perfect purse has do three things: have plenty of storage, be light enough to not weigh me down, and have a pop of fashion. This bag has all three!

I love the surprise floral print interior. It just feels like summer when I open this bag. Plus, you’ve got to see all the pockets in this thing! The storage capabilities are amazing!

Summer is the time to be spontaneous. When a friend calls up and suggests lunch, you go! When the kids say, “Hey mom, can we go to the lake?” you throw on a swimsuit and head out.

That’s why summer slip-ons are the best. Check out all the great summer slip-ons at Hotter Shoes, including the promo they have going on right now! Here are a few other easy styles I’m loving:

Tropic Sandals

Laurel Shoes

Daisy Shoes (So many great colors.)

Brooke Shoes

Happy easy, breezy summer!

 

The post Summer Slip-Ons appeared first on How Does She.


by Nicolette via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...