Monday, March 25, 2019

1700 gallon fish tank tour PLUS One of the Rarest fish in the world by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

1700 gallon fish tank tour PLUS One of the Rarest fish in the world
I built a Giant aquarium (over 15 feet long) in my house. Then stocked it with the rarest fish I could find. I accidentally stumbled across possibly the rarest fish in the world. A translucent gar. A similar(but slightly different) fish sold in japan for over $250,000 . This is the only one in existence today. You can actually see through its body into its skeleton. I also have black diamond stingrays, boesemani rays, Golden gars and one giant UGLY snow alligator gar-Ok I actually like him -he looks like a baby dolphin.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...