Friday, September 28, 2018

Big Jobs, Heavy Equipment & Bad choices- my worst beginner mistakes & what I've learned from them by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

Big Jobs, Heavy Equipment & Bad choices- my worst beginner mistakes & what I've learned from them
When I first started my business I made a lot of mistakes. Like Buying all NEW equipment. Trucks, excavators, backhoes, skid steers- Because I seen every body else doing it. Now-My priority is People. I realized it was the people that made my business thrive. Business's fail to invest in their people. They Don't succeed Because they buy new Equipment without A great team. A good team will deliver amazing results-even if your equipment is NOT brand new. I stopped buying new equipment & started investing in my people and it changed everything. People are the most important asset in your company. Your team builds your dream. But many people buy brand new equipment thinking thats the answer. I made a Bad choice early on- I bought all new equipment- financed myself to the brink. That was the wrong move. Then I paid off all the excavators(5 brand new ones), dump trucks(5), skid loaders(17) etc etc and started investing into acquiring an amazing team. I would never go back. Every year I have a decision-do I buy some new piece of heavy equipment-or give back to my team. you figure that one out....Don't let the idgets in youtube land steer you wrong. Make the smart move. https://www.dirtmonkeyu.com/p/mastermind-1free-week


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...