Thursday, January 18, 2018

Extra Large Pizza Cookie – Make One Today!

 

Extra Large Pizza Cookie – Make One Today!

We recently moved to a new city and have been introduced to the most heavenly dessert around. It’s an extra large pizza cookie. Made at a local pizza joint in a big pizza pan. Smothered with ice cream it’s what dreams are made out of! Of course it’s pricey so I decided to try my hand at making my own. It was totally easy, I just used my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, put it in a pizza pan and cooked it up! The kids loved it too! Check out the video below to see just how easy it was!

 

The post Extra Large Pizza Cookie – Make One Today! appeared first on How Does She.


by Katie via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...