Friday, December 22, 2017

Embrace the Holiday Bustle and Try HelloFresh with $30 off

*We know your holidays are busy…especially at dinner time. We’re partnering with HelloFresh to embrace the holiday bustle with a great deal on delivered meals!

I love to cook, I really do. There’s something rewarding about creating delicious meals from a handful of ingredients. I grew up tugging on my mom’s apron strings, asking her if I could chop this or stir that. She was always so patient with me and maybe that’s why I love cooking so much. It’s an art form that anyone can learn really, but I’ve found that the more love you put into your food, the better it tastes.

Even though I love to cook, I don’t always have time for it. It’s the great paradox of being an adult. When you finally have the mad skills and the budget to cook great food, you don’t always have the time. That’s why I decided to finally try HelloFresh for the first time and see what all the hype was about.

Embracing the Holiday Bustle

This time of year is busy. Work deadlines tighten up, the kids are more involved than ever, and to top it off, there are gifts to buy and a spectacular holiday season to pull off.  HelloFresh knows their customers are busy, and that’s exactly why they’re there.

HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that shops, plans, and delivers your favorite step-by-step recipes and pre-measured ingredients so you can just cook, eat, and enjoy.

When one of my girlfriends was raving about HelloFresh, I decided to give it a try, and the busy holiday season was the perfect time for it!

Try HelloFresh and Get $30 off Your First Week

HelloFresh is a great option for those of us who enjoy cooking, but don’t necessarily have the time to run to the store multiple times for ingredients. They portion all of the ingredients for you, so you spend way less time in the kitchen.

Plus, I’m a sucker for cute packaging. 

Here’s a quick run-down of how HelloFresh works and my opinion after trying two HelloFresh meals:

  • When you sign up for HelloFresh, you choose from three plans: the Veggie Plan, the Classic Plan, or the Family Plan. All plans include free shipping and you can pause your account whenever you want.
  • Once you choose your plan, you can customize your weekly menu by selecting from the various HelloFresh chef-curated recipes for that week.
  • Next, you can schedule delivery right to your front door (for free!). You can skip a week or cancel anytime. 

HelloFresh delivers you all the makings of a healthy dinner for less than $10 a meal. And right now, you can get $30 off your first week of HelloFresh with the code: HOW30.

Use the code HOW30 and get $30 off your first week of HelloFresh here!

The Takeaway

Would I try HelloFresh again? Yep, totally. The sheer convenience of a delicious meal showing up to my house after running the kids around is amazing. Seeing that cheery HelloFresh box on my doorstep was like a huge sigh of relief. Oh good, dinner’s figured out for tonight. 

The box is shipped so nicely in insulated packaging so my ingredients were all fresh. The prep and clean-up time were a breeze because the ingredients were already portioned out for me. Not having to think about, plan, and then spend the time shopping for two meals this week was awesome!

I ordered the HelloFresh One Pan Hearty Pork Chili and the HelloFresh Thyme Gravy Chicken with Roasted Carrots and Cacio e Pepe Potatoes and it was yummy!

Normally, I’d look at a recipe like that, see the words ‘Cacio e Pepe’ and think, “Nope. Way too hard.” But the recipe card was easy to follow and I loved learning a new simple technique with each recipe that I can use when I’m whipping up dinner another time. It also got my husband and I to try new things.

We got the Classic Plan which is meant for two people and there was definitely plenty of food for the both of us and our little guy as well. 

 You see those romantic dates on “The Bachelor” where the couple cooks dinner together and has a fabulous time.  Yeah, that doesn’t usually happen at my house, but the HelloFresh meal was presented in a way that my husband could wrap his mind around it.   Having everything laid out right in front of us, with the step-by-step instructions with photos—he says he wants to do one with me next time so I think it’ll be a fun date night.

So Many Great Recipes Ahead!

To sum it up, $30 off your first week is a steal and totally worth a try. I think you’ll honestly love it! I know I can’t wait to try some of the HelloFresh recipes coming up like Pan-Seared Scallops with Heirloom Tomatoes, Mashed Potatoes, and Meyer Lemon. 

A few of the Hall of Fame customer-voted favorites include meals like the Juicy Lucy Burger with Tomato-Onion Jam and Arugula Salad and the Chicken Pineapple Quesadillas with Pico De Gallo. Based off of the two recipes I tried, I want to try them all! 

Quite honestly, HelloFresh made cooking fun again because I didn’t have to plan or shop for those meals. Plus, I tried flavor combinations I’ve never tried before and that was exciting! So give yourself or a loved one the gift of HelloFresh this holiday season (make sure to use the code HOW30 at checkout to get $30 off your first order!) and let HelloFresh do all the hard work so you can just cook, eat, and enjoy.

*Thank you to HelloFresh for sponsoring this post. All opinions (especially those about The Bachelor) are my own.

The post Embrace the Holiday Bustle and Try HelloFresh with $30 off appeared first on How Does She.


by Sarah via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...