Monday, November 27, 2017

Getting the Skin of My 20s Back: Beautiful Skin

beautiful skinMy 35th birthday was a few weeks ago, and as I checked my lipstick in the mirror before heading to a birthday lunch with friends, I saw it—a new wrinkle, right there near the corner of my mouth. What a great birthday gift, skin. How kind of you. It was an unfortunate reminder that, although I feel 20 on the inside, my skin is getting older.

Luckily there are major advances in skin care technology that can help you achieve younger-looking, beautiful skin no matter what your age! I’m teaming up with Olay to tell you about the #Olay28Day Challenge.

Getting the Skin of My 20s Back

There was so much about my 20s that I loved—the carefree independence I felt, the way I could eat an entire pint of full-fat ice cream with zero consequences, and my skin’s youthful glow. Now there’s so much about my 30s that I love—having a real job with real income to buy real big girl things, a more mature independence, and definitely better taste in clothes.I may never have the skin of my 20s back, but by taking care of it and using the right products, I can have skin that is radiant and healthy.beautiful skin

The #Olay28Day Challenge

Olay is a worldwide leader in skincare and has been trusted by women for over 60 years. It’s no wonder, real women (not just models) see real results by using Olay and they don’t have to spend exorbitant amounts to get fabulous skin. The #Olay28Day Challenge is a chance to try out two premium Olay products for yourself and see how they leave your skin visibly healthy.

By using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream and Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream for just 28 days, you can see positive results starting at day 1. This month I decided to take the #Olay28Day Challenge and after 28 days, I’m so happy with how my skin looks and feels. I’ve received compliments from several friends saying how great my skin looks. “What have you been doing?” they all ask.

First, I visited a Olay Skin Advisor.

The Olay Skin Advisor

Not all of us have the same skin. In fact, our skin is so different that it requires different care depending on your type. The problem I always had with choosing the right skin care products is that I quite honestly didn’t know what to look for. There were too many choices and I didn’t know which was right for my personal skin. When I tried the Olay Skin Advisor, I finally got answers.

The Olay Skin Advisor is a cool online tool that allows upload a selfie, build a profile, and then get an analyzed report of your ideal regimen. The Skin Advisor can tell you what types of Olay products are best for your unique skin. Try it out—it’s really cool!

Oh, and the first 15 people to visit Skin Advisor and use code: 28DAYS5186 will get $40 off their purchase of recommended products!

The Best Regimen for Busy Women

I’ve been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream every morning and night and I love how soft and hydrated my skin feels.

To me, my skin looked firmer in just a few days than when I was using a $200 skin cream. That’s crazy! Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream reduces the appearance of fine lines starting on day 1 and when you use it for 28 days, you can take up to 10 years off your skin’s age. Technically that does give me the skin of my 20s back!

Additionally, I used Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream every morning before I put my makeup on and every night after I washed my face. I just put a small amount under and around my eyes and it immediately reduced puffiness and dark circles.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream and Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream is a great regimen for busy women. It doesn’t require a long list of steps and it is incredibly affordable! I’ve spent crazy amounts on skin care products in the past and I always come back to Olay. Most of us women want great skin, but are just too busy with kids and obligations to sort through the gaggle of products out there. If you’re a busy woman, try the #Olay28Day Challenge. Try Olay for 28 days and see how you feel. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

*Thanks to Olay for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own.

The post Getting the Skin of My 20s Back: Beautiful Skin appeared first on How Does She.


by Nicolette via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...