Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Pajamas You Will LOVE!

The holiday season is full of fun traditions, but one of my favorites is definitely picking out Christmas pajamas. I love the festiveness of seeing the kids snuggled up in red and green…and I won’t lie, they make for great photo ops–especially on Christmas morning!

This is why I’ve rounded up my favorite Christmas PJs of the year and I can’t wait to share them with you. I know you’ll love them too!

christmas-pajamas-border

FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

Polka dots 

Fun and traditional all in one. Love the pattern mixing in Christmas colors!

Classic Stripes – You can’t go wrong with stripes! Dress the whole family in the same color, or mix it up. Wouldn’t these make for darling pictures?

screen-shot-2016-11-01-at-9-30-29-pm
Red Plaid – Nothing says Christmas like plaid! Plus, I think I could actually get my husband to wear these!


PERSONALIZED

Custom Stripes – The only thing better than Christmas jammies…are personalized Christmas jammies! These come in several styles and they are all d-a-r-l-i-n-g!!!

il_570xn-822789915_c01c
Monogrammed Trap Doors – What can you really say about these? CUTEST things ever! And don’t worry, it’s just a “faux” trap door…no Christmas morning mooning!


Boutique Button-Up – I totally adore this traditional look…and the ruffles. The ruffles!

il_570xn-1093999839_rma2JUST PLAIN CUTE!

Elf on the Shelf – This little fella is pretty popular around the holidays–so why not put him on some pajamas?! Too cute!


the-elf-on-the-shelf-cotton-tight-fit-pajamas-c
Star War PJ’s
 – Character PJs aren’t always the cutest…but that’s not the case with these! Aren’t they the sweetest?


Santa Pajamas – Ho, ho, ho! These are always a favorite at my house…because…Santa!
screen-shot-2016-11-01-at-10-17-33-pm


Christmas Light PJs – Lights, stripes, penguins, reindeer…take your pick! These jammies come in so many fun patterns!

screen-shot-2016-11-01-at-9-34-03-pmHappy pajama shopping!!!!

The post Christmas Pajamas You Will LOVE! appeared first on How Does She.


by Vanessa Calcara via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...