Thursday, July 20, 2017

Best of Baby: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

By now you’ve probably heard about a little something called the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. (We’re just a tad bit excited about it around here!!) Cardholders have had early access to the sale for about a week–and public access opens up TOMORROW!!!! So if you’re already shopping, be sure to check out our full sale favorites and plus size picks. And if you’re getting ready to shop, bookmark your favorites and get your gameplan ready for Friday!

Today we’re rounding up our favorite baby and toddler items from the sale. Again, we’re the crazy people that love sifting through thousands of sale pieces so that you don’t have to! Seriously, it’s fun for us!!! So kick your feet up and enjoy shopping for the little people in your life…


1. Oso Fleece Hooded Jacket – I used to think it was crazy to buy North Face jackets and coats for kids…but after picking up a couple at last year’s sale, I’m a believer. They’re great quality and keep the kids SO warm…not to mention they still look perfect after a full season’s use. Hand-me-down worthy, for sure! I was definitely impressed with this sale’s variety of North Face options for the little ones!

2. Muslin Blanket Set – These light-weight swaddle blankets are not only the softest thing you’ll ever feel…they’re gorgeous too! We received one as a gift when my daughter was born and I really think it gets softer every time I wash it! This is an awesome price for a set of three.

3. Bow Boots – Baby UGGs…need I say more?!? So DARLING!

4. Baby Headbands – These are the only headbands my littlest wears, so I’ve been waiting patiently to stock up at this sale! They are made of soft and stretchy nylon, so they don’t leave marks. AND they grow with your baby. Both my 4-month-old and 4-YEAR-old can wear them! Another great gift idea!

5. French Bulldog Dress – Gingham, sequins, a Frenchie, AND a tutu? I want this in my size!!!

6. Striped Romper – One pieces like this are a necessity for any baby…and you just can’t go wrong with stripes!

7. Freshly Pick Moccasins – These moccosins are genuine leather and are the perfect shoe. Super comfy, stay on and my last 2 babies both learned to walk in them.

8. City Mini GT – I own this stroller and love it. It collapses nicely and glides like a dream! If you’re looking for an awesome single stroller at a great price…this is it!

9. Plaid Dress – I couldn’t resist this sweet little number for my youngest. Wouldn’t it be perfect for fall family photos?!

10. Trumpette Socks – These are worth every dime because they actually stay ON your baby!

11. Tennis Shoes – Deals on little Nikes are hard to come by, so grab them while you can! There are several options on sale.

12. Little Giraffe Blankets – I almost hesitated to include this, because, honestly, they’re a little pricey for a baby blanket; HOWEVER, this is literally the best gift ever. in the history of babies. It’s pretty much a combination of softness that include clouds, baby rabbits, and being wrapped in a warm towel straight out of the dryer. Okay, not really, but it is AMAZING. I’ve bought one for my last two babies and they STILL sleep with them. They last forever and are worth EVERY dime. Just trust me on this.

13. Diaper Bag – If you’re in the market for a diaper bag, this is definitely one to consider. It’s cute, functional, and a great deal!

14. Fleece Bunting – I like these a lot during the cold weather months. Sweaters/coats always seem to ride up and be bothersome for littles to wear. These are on piece and even fit in car seats without too much bulk.

15. Pop-Up Play Pen – I can think of so many times this would come in handy with a little one. The beach, soccer games, even my own backyard! This is a fantastic price too!

16. Hooded Denim Jacket – Doesn’t this just scream Fall? So cute!

The post Best of Baby: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale appeared first on How Does She.


by Vanessa Calcara via Home And Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

UTV plowing deep snow by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

UTV plowing deep snow How much snow can a UTV push? Let's see if it can plow 8" of heavy wet snow on long runs over a gravel drive...